Attention Filipinos in Canada, the Federal and Provincial immigration programs of Canada are constantly evolving. Let Mercan assist and guide you which among these immigration programs will best meet your needs
|Federal Skilled Worker|
|Quebec Skilled Worker|
|Provincial Nominee Program|
|Canada Experience Class|
Canadian Experience Class
This program is for temporary foreign workers or foreign students who graduated in Canada. To apply under this category, you should have knowledge of English and/or French and have qualifying work experience.
Further, to be eligible you must:
• plan to live outside the province of Quebec;
• be either a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
• a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada;
• have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization
• apply for immigration while working in Canada or within one year of leaving your job in Canada.
According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience includes (Skill Type 0) managerial occupations, (Skill Level B) professional occupations or (Skill Level A) technical occupations and skilled trades.