INVESTOR PROGRAM IN THE UNITED STATES (EB-5)
What is EB-5?
EB-5 is currently the fastest way for high net worth individuals to obtain a US Green Card for their family. It was created to stimulate the US economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
- Investors need to invest only $500,000 legally obtained funds per family in an eligible business that will create 10 jobs.
- Your spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 can be included in your application.
- All investment projects are overseen by a group of highly experienced professionals who will take care of job creation and overall operation. There is no need to actively participate in the management of the business.
- The investment, which is kept in a secured escrow account, will generally be fully returned to you within 4.5 years after you receive your Green Card. It is returned to you immediately if your application is refused.
- There is no requirement in terms of business experience, language skill, or education.
For more information and a list of our current and past EB-5 projects, please visit our EB-5 site at http://investorimmigrationvisa.com/