INVESTOR PROGRAM IN THE UNITED STATES (EB-5)
EB-5 is currently the fastest way for high net worth individuals to obtain a U.S. Green Card for their family. It was created to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
- Investors need to invest only $500,000 per family in an eligible business that will create 10 jobs.
- Your spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 can be included in your application.
- All investment projects are overseen by a group of highly experienced professionals who will take care of job creation and overall operation. There is no need to actively participate in the management of the business.
- It usually takes 18-24 months from the time of your investment to obtain your U.S. Green Card.
- Return of funds strategy varies per project, however, ours is considered to be one of the best in the market.
- The investment is kept in a secure U.S. escrow account until your application is approved by the government, at which point it is transferred to the project. It is returned to you immediately if your application is refused. All our past clients have been fully refunded.
Your Green Card will be valid for 10 years and you can settle anywhere in the United States.
- The investor must be able to provide complete documentation of the legal source of funds of the $500,000 investment and $50,000 issuance fees until it is transferred to the U.S. escrow account.
- The source of funds can be in the form of:
- accumulation of salary,
- bank, business, or personal loan,
- sale of property
- inheritance, etc.
- There is no requirement in terms of business experience, language skill, or education.
- Your visa will be issued in your home country, and you must come to the U.S. to claim your Conditional Green Card within six months of notice.
Desert Mountain Estates and Casa de Montanas (PHM, LP)
The Desert Mountain Estates and Casa de Montanas project is under PHM, LP and involves a development of two adjacent housing communities in Phoenix. It is divided into two phases: Phase I: Desert Mountain Estates with 31 single family houses and Phase II: Casa de Montanas with 36 single family houses. The project partners with Camis Inc., a Delaware Corporation which is a sister company of American Investor Immigration Funds LLC, one of the largest EB-5 project developers in the industry. Construction is expected to begin in 2018 and lasts up to 24 months.
The project has an exceptional location because it is the last mountainside spot available in the metropolitan Phoenix area that can be subdivided into a community of this size and scope. It is located at the intersection of North 47th Street and Tonopah Avenue, just north of Highway 101 in northwest Phoenix and adjacent to the Thunderbird Conservation Area. PHM will be delivering $9,000,000 of equity raised from 18 investors towards the roughly $47 million project.
The Mississippi Coast Entertainment project involves the development of a massive casino/hotel resort on and around the downtown Gulfport Waterfront. The project’s location is at the intersection of routes 90 and 49, the major east-west and north-south access points to downtown Gulfport. Furthermore, the location is at the foot of two harbors, giving it a truly premier location, while remaining accessible to Interstate 10, the largest thoroughfare in southern Mississippi.
This project will create around 1,800 jobs after delivering up to $66 million in EB-5 capital raised from 132 investors. The casino will be a state-of-the-art gaming and hospitality venue consisting of 176,000 square feet of usable space. Of that, close to 50,000 square feet will be made up of gaming space which will include 1,088 of the latest slot product, 27 table games as well as a poker room. Inside the elaborate glass structure, there will be four different dining options including a 70 seat sports bar to watch your favorite games and events as well as a 250 seat buffet. In addition, the resort will feature a 244 seat harbor side restaurant which will have exceptional views of the gulf and all the various boats and yachts coming in and out of the harbor. We will also have a food court with 150 seats as well as a coffee kiosk. The total project cost is approximately $139 million.