CEC is a program for Temporary workers in Canada who wish to become Permanent Residents and have acquired at least one year of Canada work experience.
- have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
- have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
- meet the minimum language requirements needed: CLB 5 for NOC B and CLB 7 for NOC 0 and A
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
To find out if you qualify under this program, please complete our evaluation form. Our Express Entry team will contact you shortly to give you a free assessment.