Situated in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea, Cyprus offers one the fastest paths to investment immigration in European Union. Applicants of the Cyprus Golden Visa Program must invest at least 2 million euros in real estate to obtain citizenship.
Cyprus is the only European country that offers citizenship within just 6 months. Being granted a Cypriot passport and citizenship allow the investor and his/her family the freedom to work, travel, study and live anywhere within the European Union.
The main applicant of the Cyprus Golden Visa Program can include spouse and children up to the age of 18 in the application. Children up to 28 years old can also be included if still pursuing an undergraduate or a master’s degree. Parents of the main applicant can also qualify by making a further 500,000 euros investment in real estate in Cyprus.
- Simple and very fast process for citizenship
- No language or education credentials required
- No medical exam or interview for citizenship applicants.
- Apply for citizenship easily and be granted EU benefits
- Visa-free to travel to all EU countries and many other nations
- Be 18 years of age or older, no age limit
- Possess a valid passport and reside legally in a country
- Submit a no-criminal record
- No net worth requirement and no interview
- No minimum education level and no management experience required
- The applicant must have made an investment of at least 2 million euros for the purchase or construction of buildings or for the construction of other land development projects (residential or commercial developments, developments in the tourism sector) or other infrastructure projects.
Strategically located at the crossroads of three continents (Africa, Europe, and Asia), Cyprus has a Mediterranean climate with long, dry summers and soft winters. The country offers a very favorable tax regime for individuals and companies residing in its territory.
A former part of the British Empire, Cyprus is a Commonwealth member and offers good education facilities, including campuses of several UK universities. English is widely spoken in the country, especially for business affairs. In addition, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and is considered one of the safest places in Europe.
Invest with us
Cyprus Golden Visa Program is ideal for high net worth individuals seeking a fast and efficient path to citizenship in a European country. If you are interested in applying for this program and investing in Cyprus, please email email@example.com.