Scroll Top
usa eb-3 visa

A visa preference category for United States employment-based permanent residency

Home » Elementor Landing Page #5068

If you want to immigrate to the United States, and you have the right combination of skills, education, and work experience, you may be eligible for an employment-based visa. Every fiscal year, approximately 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas are made available to qualified applicants under the provisions of the U.S. immigration law. Out of this 28.6% or around 40,040 visas are allocated for the EB-3. 


You must meet the employment criteria


There must not be qualified American workers


There must be a valid job offer


1. The applicant must have over two years of job experience, education, or training that meets the job requirements specified on the labor certification.

2.  The applicant must perform work for which qualified workers are not available in the US.

3. Relevant post-secondary education may be considered as training.

1.  The applicant must possess a U.S. baccalaureate or a foreign-equivalent degree.

2. The applicant must perform work for which qualified workers are not available in the US.

3. The applicant must meet any other requirements specified on the labor certification.

1. The applicant must demonstrate the ability to perform unskilled labor (requiring less than two years of training or experience).

2.  The applicant must perform work for which qualified workers are not available in the US.

3. The applicant must meet any other requirements specified on the labor certification.

Benefits of EB-3 Visa

The EB-3 visa is a relatively easy immigration option for professionals, skilled workers, and unskilled workers hoping to get permanent residency in the United States.


Have permanent residency in the United States


Work in the U.S. without having to obtain an EAD


Travel freely in and out of the United States


Bring your spouse and dependant children with you.

get your EB-3 VISA  today !

Application process


Interested applicants fill out the form or contact us directly.


Client is screened for eligibility to apply for Permanent Residence in the USA.


Client is paired with a qualified employer. Interviews will be conducted by employer to ensure suitable fit.


Employer provides job offer to client and client accepts.


Employer applys for Labor Certification through Program Electronic Review Management (PERM, Form 9089) to the DOL.


To get final approval to hire the foreign employee, the US employer must petition to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services by filling Form 1-140 to the USCIS.


After I-140 approval, Client pays for US Visa Fees and USCIS Immigrant Fee, OUR US IMMIGRATION LAWYER submits Client’s Application for US Visa.


The applicant is interviewed by the US Consulate Office in the country of their origin or current residence.


If approved, Permanent Resident Visas are issued to the applicant and his family members.


Once Permanent Resident Visas are issued, applicant arrives in the USA, obtain green card, social security number (SSN) and begin working for the Employer.

GOT QUESTIONS about eb-3 visa?

Form I-140 Filing Fee: US$ 700

Optional Premium Processing Upgrade: US$ 2,500

National Visa Center Fee per person (for Visa): US$ 345

USCIS Immigrant Fee per person (for Green Card): US$ 220

With regards to immigration consulting fees, please contact us.

Until now, the refusal rate of our cases is close to Zero. But please rest assured that you’ll get refunds from us if your case is rejected. However, the government fees are not refundable.

The EB3 program Unskilled Workers Category is best suited for applicants who do not possess education or work experience as this category does not require any work experience, language testing and educational attainment. Through this program, you will arrive in the US with a permanent, full-time job and permanent residency for you and your family. You will also be able to include your spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 in your application. They will then be able to work and study in the US as Green Card holders.

Under this program, a joint application is filed between the employer and employee with the Department of Labor. In the event the employee fails to fulfill the job duties (i.e. suddenly leave the job) there is a possibility that the employer can file a complaint with the Department of Labor which may result in the termination of his/her Green Card. It is recommended that you stay with the employer for at least one year to avoid any issues such as this.

All employers must submit a Prevailing Wage Determination which ensures that they are paying at least the minimum wage set in their state. Salaries vary depending on the job and the area.

The Green Card can only be ordered upon arrival in the U.S. In the meantime, the visa is endorsed and serves as a Permanent Residency document until the actual card arrives. This can be used for employment, opening bank accounts, etc.

As a Green Card holder, you will be able to apply for U.S. Citizenship and get the passport. Below are the requirements you must fulfill:


  • Be at least 18 years old at the time of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
  • Be a permanent resident (have a “Green Card”) for at least 5 years.
  • Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you apply.
  • Demonstrate continuous residence in the United States for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
  • Show that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
  • Be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
  • Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
  • Be a person of good moral character.
  • Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution.

apply your eb-3 visa today

© Copyright 2023 MERCAN GROUP