Mercan has assisted many parents and grandparents from all over the world to join their family and explore Canada on a Super Visa. Super visa is for parents and grandparents of Canadian or permanent residents who wish their family to visit Canada for up to two years at a time with a multiple visas valid for ten years.
An immigration officer will look at the following factors:
- your parent’s or grandparent’s ties to their home country,
- the purpose of their visit,
- their family and finances,
- the overall economic and political stability of the home country, and
- an invitation from a Canadian host.
They must also:
- prove that child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
- provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
- have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
- have an immigration medical exam.
This type of application is perfect for families who wish their parents or grandparents to visit Canada temporarily. Because Canadian weather can be harsh during the winter months, our parents or grandparents can enjoy Canada with our children during the beautiful summers, springs, and fall.