[wwp_vc_breadcrumbs_dynamic show_home=”1″ show_parent=”1″ show_child=”1″ theme=”0″][fancy_heading h1=”1″ style=”line” title=”STUDY WITHOUT A PERMIT”][/fancy_heading]

Those qualified to study without a permit:

  • Minor children already in Canada at the pre-school, primary or secondary level if one of their parents is Canadian citizen or permanent resident, or is authorized to work or study in Canada, or neither parent is physically in Canada
  • Foreign nationals entering Canada to attend a course or program that is six months’ duration or less
  • Family members of a study permit holder are eligible for an open study permit not attached to a designated learning institution
[call_to_action title=”Click for FREE online assessment now” button_title=”Click here” link=”http://forms.mercan.com/study-canada-free-assessment/”][/call_to_action]