CEC is managed under the Express Entry system and uses the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to rank interested candidates. Applicants who have competitive CRS scores will receive invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
- have at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the three years:
- full time at one job: 30 hours/week for 12 months
- equal amount at one or more part-time jobs
- full time work at more than 1 job
- have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
- meet the minimum language requirements needed: CLB 5 for NOC B and CLB 7 for NOC 0 and A
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
To find out if you qualify under this program, please complete our evaluation form. Our Express Entry team will contact you shortly to give you a free assessment.
Get Free Assessment
Feel free to book a consultation with one of our immigration experts if you are have questions about Express Entry Program.