The Atlantic Immigration Program is a pathway to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers and international graduates from a Canadian institution who want to work and live in one of Canada’s four Atlantic provinces—New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or Newfoundland and Labrador.
The program started as a pilot program in 2017, and became permanent in 2022. The AIP aims at welcoming over 6,000 immigrants to Atlantic provinces per year.
To be eligible, you must
- have qualifying work experience, unless you’re an international graduate of a recognized post-secondary institution in Atlantic Canada
- meet the educational requirements
- meet the language requirements
- show that you have sufficient money to support yourself and your family when you come to reside in Canada.
- if you’re already inside Canada with a valid work permit, you don’t need it
If you meet all of the requirments listed above, you can start looking for a job with a designated Atlantic employer.
Contact us today to know more details about the requiremets about education, work experience, language, and supporting fund. Our Canadian team is committed to offering you professional and premium immigration consulting service.
Book a free consultation
Feel free to book a consultation with one of our immigration experts if you are have questions about Relocation Service in Canada.